Badger Lip Balm - SPF 15
Lip Balm Sunscreen - unscented, moisturizing & water-resistant
- 97% organic base ingredients and Clear Zinc Oxide
- Non-whitening–starts out white, rubs in clear
- No added fragrance
- Moisturizing base of beeswax, shea and cocoa butter, and extra virgin olive oil
- Reef friendly and biodegradable, no oxybenzone and no octinoxate
- Certified cruelty-free and gluten-free
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
Keep your lips happy and protected with our year-round, reef safe SPF 15 Clear Zinc Sunscreen Lip Balm. Lightweight, unscented and added protection from the sun, wind and cold with uncoated clear zinc oxide, a specialized zinc oxide powder with high transparency and low whitening. It's perfect before, during and after a day in the sun.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 8%
*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
*=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Directions for use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to lips 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt, pants, hat, and sunglasses.